The National Academy of Crime Scene Cleaning
We have the solution to your problem, if you need a rapid service we are here for you 24 hours day -365 days a year. Simply ring the emergency response number 01239 621821 and we promise to have someone with you within two hours* of your call.
What we do
- Crime and Trauma scene cleaning -
- Forensic equipment sanitising-
- Vehicle sanitisation-
- Hypodermic needle collection-
- Custody cell sanitising-
- Insect infestation control-
- Specialist cleaning supplies-
- RTA / RTC clean up-Meth Lab / clandestine house clean up
Following a fatality or serious incident we can
- Work with the police forces / local authorities to sanitise areas-Following forensics, clean and sanitise public and private properties-Perform needle sweeps-Collect biohazard waste
- All types of death-Natural death-Suicide-Hanging-Drug overdose-Murder-Decompositions-Deodorising-Waste removal-Floor removal-Sealing-Infestation control-Specialist cleans and services
RTA clean up
- Clean up RTA blood spills and carriage way spills-Safe Working techniques-Collection of contaminated fluids and spills.
Waste collection and removal
Commercial site clearance -Traveller site clearance – Specialist waste removal- Hoarders houses – House clearances – Vagrants waste control – Animal waste collection
Surface control to reduce the chance of outbreak of contagious viruses
Needle sweeps and safe collection
Drugs and drug related cleaning-Specialist waste collection-Hoarders houses-House clearances-Vagrants waste control-Animal waste collection-Sanitising and virus prevention-Outbreak control-Nursing Home sanitising-MRSA cleaning NORA virus cleaning-Pathogens and outbreak control
Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) – Hepatitis B (HBV) – Hepatitis A – Hepatitis C – MRSA – NORO virus – Malaria- Syphilis- Tuberculosis
There are new pathogens being discovered everyday !!!
We are the safe solution to the problem
*exceptions may occur due to matters outside our control and in a few rural areas.